Medication Authorization Form

If your child requires medicine during school hours State law requires schools to have a Hold Harmless form on file.

This applies to:

  1. Any prescription drugs, such as Epi Pens, inhalers, etc.

  2. Over-The-Counter (OTC) medicine, such as aspirin, acetominophen, ibuprofen, naproxen sodium, sunscreen, lip balm, nose spray, lotions, eye drops, cough drops, etc.

These items will be stored in the school nurse's office with the appropriate form. Asthma inhalers and sunscreen are exempt from office storage, and can be kept in a child's backpack in the classroom, but a doctor's note for informational records are still required.

You can download the MEDICATION AUTHORIZATION FORM here.