Skip to main content
Report your hours.

Tracking and recording volunteer hours helps PTA to maintain its federal tax exempt status. Please report your hours.

PTA Reimbursements

Reimbursement of PTA-Related Expenses

If you have purchased and item or service for our school at the request of the PTA, please submit a Payment Authorization Form, along with your receipt, for reimbursement.  Forms and receipts can be turned in to the front office.  Thank you for assisting our PTA!

Questions can be addressed to

Request for Advance

To receive an advance for an approved expense, a Request for Advance form must be completed, approved by the president and returned to the treasurer. A Payment Authorization/Expense Reimbursement form must be filed within two weeks after the completion of the activity. All receipts must be attached to the expense statement. If an advance greater than the expense is received, a refund of the difference must accompany the expense statement. If expenses exceed the amount of the advance but the total does not exceed the approved amount, reimbursement of the difference can be made.