This Week at Fox
Library this week - Please remember your books!
Regular school schedule
- Kindergarten: 8:25am - 12:30pm
- Grades 1 - 3: 8:25am - 2:35pm
- Grades 4 - 5: 8:25am - 3:10pm
Monday, February 1
- Sibling Registration -- 9:00am - 11:00am
- Chess Club after school:
- 2:35 - 3:30 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders, LIBRARY
- 3:30 - 4:30 4th and 5th graders, RM 18
Wednesday, February 3
- minimum day
- Kindergarten: 8:25am - 12:30pm
- Grades 1 - 5: 8:25am - 12:20pm
- Read-a-thon pledges due
- Advanced Music Concert, Ralston Gym
Thursday, February 4
- BRSSD Board Meeting, 6:15pm
- Monday, February 8 -- Parent Ed Night (PTA Council)
- Wednesday, February 10 -- PTA Meeting, 7:00pm << corrected date
- February 15 - 19 -- Mid-Winter Break, NO SCHOOL
- Saturday, February 27 -- Last day to sign up for Foxtravaganza
- Thursday, March 3 -- BRSSD Board Meeting, 6:15pm
- March 8 - 15 -- Parent-Teacher conferences; minimum days
- Wednesday, March 9 -- PTA Meeting, 7:00pm
- Friday, March 11th -- College Spirit Day!
- Sunday, March 13 -- Fox Chess Tournament
- Sunday, March 20th -- Fox Adventure Run
- March 28 - April 1 -- Outdoor Ed, 5th Grade
- Thursday, March 31 -- BRSSD Board Meeting, 6:15pm
- April 4 - 8 -- Spring Break, NO SCHOOL
- April 15 - School-Force Annual Spring Event (Sofitel, RWC)
- Wednesday, April 13 -- PTA Meeting, 7:00pm
- Thursday, April 21 -- BRSSD Board Meeting, 6:15pm
- Wednesday, April 27 -- Fox Science Fair
- Thursday, April 28 -- Fox Open House, 7:00pm - 8:00pm
May -- Kindergarten conferences
Friday, May 6th -- Crazy Hair Day
Wednesday, May 11 -- PTA Meeting, 7:00pm
- Thursday, May12 -- BRSSD Board Meeting, 6:15pm
- May 20 - 22 -- Foxtravaganza, Notre Dame de Namur
- May 30 -- Memorial Day, NO SCHOOL
- Thursday, June 2 -- BRSSD Board Meeting, 6:15pm
- Wednesday, June 8 -- PTA Meeting, 7:00pm
- Friday, June 10 -- Last Day of School, minimum day; Ralston Promotion; Beach Spirit Day!
- Thursday, June 16 -- BRSSD Board Meeting, 6:15pm
GET INVOLVED AT FOX!
Volunteers are the fuel that keeps Fox running. Fox PTA has many key positions open and we need you!
Read-a-thon tally - please contact Sandy Paulazzo
Foxtravaganza - see Foxtravaganza volunteer positions
Fox Adventure Run - see Fox Trot
Science Fair co-chair - see Fox Science Fair
Tutoring - please contact Louise Griffin
Hot lunch program - please contact Kip Leong
Homework club - please contact Kip Leong
For details see the "Volunteers Needed" section in the Parents tab.
Do you want to volunteer but don't see what you're looking for? Contact PTA President Renee Evans at President@BenFoxPTA.org.
The Fox Adventure Run will be an obstacle course fun run held at Fox School on Sunday, March 20th from 10am-1pm.
Sunday, March 13, 2016
6 Divisions: K-1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6-8th grades.
We have taken on a challenge this year to create a TinkerRoom at Fox. More information and how you can help at the link.
- Performances: May 21 at 6:30pm & May 22 at 2:00pm, Notre Dame de Namur Theater.
- Dress rehearsal on Friday, May 20th at 5:30pm.
- Group acts will begin practicing the week of February 22-26
- Chorus practice: Tuesdays and Thursdays during lunch recess.
- Sign ups close on Saturday, February 27
Enrollment Timeline, Visitation, and FAQ information for the 2016-2017 school year are now available online. You can view the documents by clicking the links below
Wish List (Office/Custodial)
The office/custodial wish list is finally here, as promised.
This is the list of consumable items most used and needed by the office. You will find the link above in the "Quick Links" section. Click on it to view, and if interested, to sign-up. The office thanks you for your generosity.
Here is the full URL: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C054FADA629A7FA7-wish